Position: Accommodation Security Officer
Customer Service Officer – Night / Weekends (12-hour shifts)
Average of 54 hours per week
- Do you enjoy working with Young people?
- Do you feel you can support and make a difference?
- Do you feel you could help provide a safe and stable environment for a Young Person?
Consortio Security Limited are looking to recruit an experienced professional Security Concierge Officer with excellent customer service skills. Main site based within Oxford. The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and spoken and will be required to pass a literacy and numeracy test. Must be IT literate.
- Proactively engage with customers in an appropriate manner talking and listening to provide appropriate responses
- Maintain factual and accurate records of service activity and participate in handover meetings with detailed reports
- Respond to medical emergencies referring customers to the appropriate external agencies as necessary
- Manage and resolve neighbour disputes and incidents of anti-social behaviour in a fair and assertive manner.
- Complete health and safety building checks including emergency lighting, kitchen safety, first aid box, fire alarm and other checks as necessary
- Complete regular building checks as instructed including visual inspections of equipment, furnishings, external doors, all access points and monitor CCTV.
- Report repairs as required to maintain the condition of the building.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment by cleaning communal areas and designated areas where applicable, using personal protective equipment as required.
- Ensure all records and files are maintained and held securely and that confidentiality of information is upheld in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Manage telephone and general enquiries from customers, organisations and the public.
- Valid SIA licence, without this no interview will be offered.
- First Aid at Work Certificate
- Good customer care skills
Hourly pay/salary £8.50 – £9.00 p/h
Job Type: Permanent
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Please send a cover letter with your CV explaining what job you are applying for and why you want to work for us.
*Unfortunately due to high volume of applications we are unable to notify applicants if they have not been shortlisted. If you have not heard from us within 4 to 6 weeks you can assume your application has not been successful. *