Position: Front Of House Security Officer
We are looking appoint a Front of House Security Officer to join our team to work in a Wolverhampton site. The main purpose of the role is to assist the Accommodation Manager in providing a safe, secure and welcoming environment. Our overall vision is to create the ultimate experience through exceptional customer service and a friendly environment for our residents.
You will be the first person to meet and greet customers, staff and stakeholder at the buildings. Above all you will be in charge of ensuring students, staff and stakeholders are safe and secure at all times.
- To engage with customers and stakeholders providing them with a positive experience and friendly environment
- Liaise with management team, operations team and external services e.g. Emergency services etc.
- Conducting weekend viewings where required
- To perform basic maintenance, in-house training provided with induction training
- Attend to fire activations and deal with accordingly
- Attend to residential complaints and anti-social behaviour
- Full and accurate reporting in the Occurrence Log, to ensure all incidents are escalated in the correct timeframe in accordance with the policies and procedures of Student Services
- Maintain all reception files and log as required
- Ensure that the residences are clean, tidy and presentable at all times
- Postal Management
- To adhere to the company policies and procedures of Student Services
- Ability to meet KPI standards
- First Line response: Able to respond quick and efficiently to emergency situations across the city e.g. Power outage
- Proven experience in an security/ hospitality environment
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Computer literacy is essential due to web-based logs and staff/ student portal and Microsoft applications being used
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Excellent interpersonal skills and Customer-oriented
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Valid SIA license
- The ability to communicate verbally and written in English
Hourly pay/salary £7.83 an hour
Job Type: Part time
Please send us your CV and cover letter highlighting which job you are applying for.
*Unfortunately due to high volume of applications we are unable to notify applicants if they have not been shortlisted. If you have not heard from us within 4 to 6 weeks you can assume your application has not been successful. *