Please find advice from the Environment Agency with regard to the Flood Action Week starting today. We encourage all partners to share this information and support the campaign:
Following the previous postponement of the Environment Agency’s annual Flood Action Campaign, this will now be kicked off with Flood Action Week from 20 – 26 January 2020.
This year’s campaign has the strapline ‘What the Flood?’ and will focus on helping people know what action to take in a flood, based on our ‘Prepare. Act. Survive.’ guidance.
During our Flood Action Week, we would like as much partner support as possible in order to help reach our target audiences.
For the provision of partnership materials which you can use from 20 January 2020 to help support our campaign. The partner pack of materials are available for download at: https://shwca.se/whattheflood and include the following items:
• A PDF document outlining guidance on how to support the campaign
• Social media animation and GIFs
• Static images for social media
• Web banners and campaign posters
• An email signature
• Article templates
• Useful facts and sample tweets
Please spread the word by:
• Posting content on your social media channels
• Sharing @EnvAgency social media content
• Publishing information on your website
• Using our campaign email signature
• Adding information about the campaign into any internal and customer newsletters
• Encouraging your colleagues, partners and customers to support the campaign
If you have any questions about the campaign or how to use any of these materials, contact Audrey.Callaghan@environment-agency.gov.uk or Laura.Gottelier@environment-agency.gov.uk
Please note that the ‘what the flood’ branded assets are for use during flood action week only. If you are planning to share content after this period, please use the ‘Flood: Prepare Act Survive’ branding instead.
Thank you in advance for your support!