Why Work for Consortio
Consortio Security is one of the leading security companies in the United Kingdom. At Consortio Security we believe that our employees are the backbone of the organisation and help us to differentiate ourselves from our competitors. We take great pleasure and pride in offering a good working environment, the opportunity for development within the Company and continuous training to ensure our workforce has the opportunity and ability to progress further.
Our clients expect a high level of customer service and expertise from our Company and that is why we are constantly looking for exceptional people, who are willing to provide that bit extra. We take great pride in our Company and it is important for us to find like-minded people to act as our ambassadors in the front line.
At Consortio Security we offer:
• 5.6 weeks of annual leave
• An auto-enrolment pension scheme with Centralus
7 An online discount portal including: House of Fraser, Sainsburys Matalan, New Look, WH Smiths, Premier Inn, Pizza Hut and lots more
• Discounted gym membership and joining fees
• 24-hour access to an on-line GP through SKYPE and Facetime, who can provide prescriptions
• A direct pension portal allowing you to see your pension growing and even choose how it is invested
• Free eye tests and discounted glasses at Specsavers.
• Very quick resolution of pay queries
• Off and On job training opportunities
• Elearning Courses
• Security Manager Apprenticeship Program
• Employee of the Month & Year
• Birthday and Christmas Greetings
If you don’t see an opportunity in your area, please send us your CV and our Operations Managers will be in touch if there are any vacancies in your local area. Please fill out the form below.
Answers to a few of our most frequently asked questions. If you have a question we haven’t covered, please use the form below to submit a question and we will respond shortly.
How often do you get paid
The payment cycle is on the 15th of each month, this payment is for the previous month period. So any work completed in August will be paid on the 15th of September.
How do you book holiday
Via the company app. All holiday needs to be pre-approved and the company requires a minimum of 14 days notice.
Is holiday always approved
We will always endeavour to meet our employees requests, however we also need to review contractual requirements, clients needs and cover availability.