Position: Mobile Patrol Officer
Consortio Security Ltd is looking to recruit an experienced professional Mobile Patrol Officer with excellent customer service skills. The hourly rate is £8.75 working 12 hour shifts on a 4 on 4 off system pattern.
To provide supervisory support to the East Midlands Region, its sites and Security Officers working for Consortio Security. To provide a patrolling and key-holding response service.
- Punctuality: – Arrives before the shift start time, books on duty and is active at the shift start time.
- Communication: – Is polite at all times, demonstrates quality customer service, has the ability to communicate clearly and concisely. Escalates any issues of concern or risk to the relevant manager.
- Dress Code: – Is dressed in required uniform including correct PPE. Maintains good personal hygiene and cleanliness of uniform.
- Ensuring client premises are protected from any (potential) criminal activity.
- Submit regular reports detailing any suspicious activity, significant events or incidents and emergencies and be responsible for handover of vehicle at start and end of shifts, (when applicable).
- Role may involve transport of Officers to and from assignments.
- Conducting regular patrols of client premises using Company patrol vehicle and mobile tracking and safety device. Ensuring patrol vehicle is kept clean and safe whilst on duty.
- Ensuring Welfare visits reports are conducted during site visits and issues highlighted are escalated to the relevant Operations Manager at the earliest opportunity.
- To assist within the National Control Centre (NCC) when not on MPO tasks and following completion of duty sheet. The MPO role provides support to the NCC as requested by the duty controller or Head of Operations.
- Maintain training records by ensuring all Consortio Security Officers are compliant on site and new starters are inducted accordingly when conducting their initial shifts.
- Facilitate liaison with all Consortio Security Officers in respect of training requirements and dates of arranged training sessions.
- Arranging refresher training for Consortio Security Staff in respect of their mandatory training.
- Facilitate the communication to all Consortio Security Officers, of any new processes and procedures, in conjunction with the Operations Manager(s) and as directed by the Regional Operations Manager or Client.
- Responsible for conducting regular Tool Box Talks and Table Top Exercises (Client behavioural training) for all Consortio Security Staff on a regular basis, in conjunction with the Operations Manager(s).
- Facilitate a swift and effective key-holding service for the Client in terms of the sites under the scope of the contract.
- Maintaining an up to date key register for the keys/fobs held by the Supervisor, in respect of the sites operated under the scope of the contract. Any discrepancies need to be raised with the Head of Operations and the Client.
- Act as a Primary Key-Holder on a rostered basis, providing a call out service for the sites under the scope of the contract.
- Coordinate the On-Call Key-Holding duties with the core Consortio Security Officers on the sites.
- Conduct regular site surveys, ensuring all records are up to date and the relevant information is communicated with the National Control Room / Head of Operations
- A current SIA Licence – Front Line, carried at all times on duty
- Smart appearance, following the Consortio uniform requirements to the letter
- Good verbal communication skills, pleasant manner, approachable, clearly spoken
- Shows excellent customer care skills
- Shows courtesy and respect for people at all times in all situations
- Possesses computer literacy of at least a basic level
- Demonstrates basic numeracy and literacy skills for following instructions and preparing reports
- Demonstrates good observation skills
- Remains calm under pressure
- Always punctual and reliable
- Demonstrates a flexible attitude to changing working hours and patterns
- Must demonstrate understanding of Health & Safety requirements when handling and using machinery and use appropriate Personal Protective Equipment
- Supports the team, giving assistance where possible
- Full UK Driving Licence
Hourly pay/salary £8.75 an hour
Job Type: Permanent
Must be age 18+
*Unfortunately due to high volume of applications we are unable to notify applicants if they have not been shortlisted. If you have not heard from us within 4 to 6 weeks you can assume your application has not been successful. *