Position: Security Support Officer
Consortio Security Ltd is looking to recruit experienced professional Relief Officers with excellent customer service skills. The hourly rate will be dependent on the site covered.
To cover sites around the Newport area, the successful applicants must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and spoken and will be required to pass a literacy and numeracy test.
- Liaise on a daily basis with staff and the client and operational management teams.
- Support the fulfilment of the contracted/business objectives, through the range of duty assignments which will involve security and support duties.
- Contribute as a team member to ensure the safety and a positive customer experience for all visitors.
- Must have excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus.
- A current SIA Licence
- Smart appearance, following the Consortio uniform requirements to the letter
- Good verbal communication skills, pleasant manner, approachable, clearly spoken
- Shows excellent customer care skills
- Shows courtesy and respect for people at all times in all situations
- Possesses computer literacy of at least a basic level
- Demonstrates basic numeracy and literacy skills for following instructions and preparing reports
- Demonstrates good observation skills
- Remains calm under pressure
- Always punctual and reliable
- Demonstrates a flexible attitude to changing working hours and patterns
- Driving licence and own transport
Hourly pay/salary £7.83 an hour
Job Type: Permanent
Please send a cover letter with your CV explaining what job you are applying for and why you want to work for us.
*Unfortunately due to high volume of applications we are unable to notify applicants if they have not been shortlisted. If you have not heard from us within 4 to 6 weeks you can assume your application has not been successful. *