Position: Site Security Officers
Location: Manchester Airport
Consortio Security Ltd is looking to recruit a number of SIA licensed security officers to work at the Manchester Airport Transformation Project. This is a long term project which allows various working hours and shift patterns which can be adapted to suit for successful applicants.
Full time (48-60hr) contracts are available with salaries of between £22.5k – £25k dependant on hours/experience. Part time and casual positions are also available.
This site offers
- £22,500 to £25,000
- Average of 48 to 60 hrs per week
- Contracted hours on successfully passing probation (6 months)
- 12hr shifts, various hours.
- Long term project
- The opportunity to work as part of a large team.
- Opportunities for career development due to continued growth of the business in the NW region.
- Control access and egress, utilising the equipment and systems provided
- Ensure clients’ staff, property and other assets are secure
- Answer all enquiries courteously and professionally
- Accurately operate designated alarm systems
- Monitor CCTV footage for protection of property and assets
- Complete the daily log, noting all appropriate activity
- Produce accurate reports as and when needed
- Conduct sufficient internal and external patrols to ensure security of all zones
- Ensure all procedures, site / assignment instructions and protocols are followed at all times; being particularly diligent when in an emergency situation
- Maintain tidy and clean work areas
- Be an effective ambassador for Consortio, always smart and diligent.
- A current SIA Licence – Front Line, carried at all times on duty
- Smart appearance, following the Consortio uniform requirements to the letter
- Good verbal communication skills, pleasant manner, approachable, clearly spoken
- Shows excellent customer care skills
- Shows courtesy and respect for people at all times in all situations
- Possesses computer literacy of at least a basic level
- Demonstrates basic numeracy and literacy skills for following instructions and preparing reports
- Demonstrates good observation skills
- Remains calm under pressure
- Always punctual and reliable
- Demonstrates a flexible attitude to changing working hours and patterns
- Must demonstrate understanding of Health & Safety requirements when handling and using machinery and use appropriate Personal Protective Equipment
- Supports the team, giving assistance where possible
Hourly pay/salary £22.5k – £25k
Job Type: Permanent
Please send a cover letter with your CV explaining what job you are applying for and why you want to work for us.
*Unfortunately due to high volume of applications we are unable to notify applicants if they have not been shortlisted. If you have not heard from us within 4 to 6 weeks you can assume your application has not been successful. *