Position: Security Officer
Consortio Security Ltd is looking to recruit an experienced professional Security Officer with excellent customer service skills.
To cover a site on behalf of our client in Liverpool, the successful applicants must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and spoken and will be required to pass a literacy and numeracy test..
- Control access and egress, utilising the equipment and systems provided
- Ensure clients’ staff, property and other assets are secure
- Answer all enquiries courteously and professionally
- Accurately operate designated alarm systems
- Monitor CCTV footage for protection of property and assets
- Complete the daily log, noting all appropriate activity
- Produce accurate reports as and when needed
- Conduct sufficient internal and external patrols to ensure security of all zones
- Ensure all procedures, site / assignment instructions and protocols are followed at all times; being particularly diligent when in an emergency situation
- Maintain tidy and clean work areas
- Be an effective ambassador for Consortio, always smart and diligent.
- A current SIA Licence – Front Line, carried at all times on duty
- Smart appearance, following the Consortio uniform requirements to the letter
- Good verbal communication skills, pleasant manner, approachable, clearly spoken
- Shows excellent customer care skills
- Shows courtesy and respect for people at all times in all situations
- Possesses computer literacy of at least a basic level
- Demonstrates basic numeracy and literacy skills for following instructions and preparing reports
- Demonstrates good observation skills
- Remains calm under pressure
- Always punctual and reliable
- Demonstrates a flexible attitude to changing working hours and patterns
- Must demonstrate understanding of Health & Safety requirements when handling and using machinery and use appropriate Personal Protective Equipment
- Supports the team, giving assistance where possible
- Full UK Driving Licence
Hourly pay/salary £7.83 an hour
Job Type: Permanent
Please attach your CV and cover letter highlighting which role you are applying for and why you wish to work for Consortio Security.
*Unfortunately due to high volume of applications we are unable to notify applicants if they have not been shortlisted. If you have not heard from us within 4 to 6 weeks you can assume your application has not been successful. *