Position: Control Room Operator
Location: Castle Donington
Consortio Security Limited have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, hardworking individual to join our control centre team. This is a fast- paced role in a Security environment, however the ideal candidate will have good administration and excellent communication skills.
Experience in a roster management is an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Support the contractual hours for each security location.
- To ensure Key Account / Operation Managers are notified of any incidents which occur on their sites in a timely manner
- Ensure all incidents are logged and managed effectively through to completion and / or handover to relevant manager.
- To produce written reports and updates to management regarding incidents which occur on site
- Monitor real time telephone performance to meet business standards
- Effectively communicate business issues to the relevant department
- Drive the automation of call logging to the required target
- Provide a full and complete summary of shift activity at shift handover within the control centre
- Accountable for the welfare, safety and potential ‘duress’ management contingency planning for all Supervisor / Officers on Consortio Security locations
- Maintain the standards of the NCC for access / egress and visitor regulation
- Ensure standards of dress, safety and presentation are maintained within the NCC at all times
- To monitor and check the vehicle tracker in line with Company policy and report any anomalies
- Though the CCTV system monitor Company’s client’s sites remotely. At sites where CCTV is not in site, site are monitored by staying in hourly contact with the officer on duty.
- Monitor supervisor movements during the evenings
- Comply with procedures set out within the NCC Assignment Instructions.
- Shows energy, drive, determination and persistence.
- Has excellent communication skills for dealing with a very wide range of people.
- Possesses a strong work ethic, flexible approach to work, with a strong focus on customer service and successful results.
- Excellent analytical skills to critically evaluate the information gathered and prioritise activity and ongoing communication
- Significant experience of managing people and challenging situations
- Excellent oral communicator
- Strong written skills for reports, incidents and presentations
- Excellent interpersonal skills, to liaise with security officers, managers and directors
- Commercial awareness of cost implication for decision making implications
- Strong influencing skills to achieve business objectives
- Resourceful and creative, able to deliver proactive initiatives within the Control Room
- Holds a current SIA licence. This is essential.
- Holds a full driving licence.
- Is IT literate and fully competent in MS office software
Hourly pay/salary £8.75 an hour
Job Type: Permanent
Please send a cover letter with your CV explaining what job you are applying for and why you want to work for us.
*Unfortunately due to high volume of applications we are unable to notify applicants if they have not been shortlisted. If you have not heard from us within 4 to 6 weeks you can assume your application has not been successful. *