Position: Security Officer
Consortio Security Ltd is looking to recruit experienced professional Security Officers with excellent customer service skills. The hourly rate will be dependent on the site covered.
To cover sites around the Bath area, the successful applicants must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and spoken and will be required to pass a literacy and numeracy test.
- To maintain the safety and security of the buildings and its occupants.
- To promote safeguarding and wellbeing for service users to the highest standard.
- To support individuals during the evening/night as appropriate.
- To assist in the implementation of the clients’ policies.
- To monitor and take accurate data on a daily basis as per the clients service user targets.
- To model best practice and professionalism at all times.
- A current SIA Licence – Front Line, carried at all times on duty
- Smart appearance, following the Consortio uniform requirements to the letter
- Good verbal communication skills, pleasant manner, approachable, clearly spoken
- Shows excellent customer care skills
- Shows courtesy and respect for people at all times in all situations
- Possesses computer literacy of at least a basic level
- Demonstrates basic numeracy and literacy skills for following instructions and preparing reports
- Demonstrates good observation skills
- Remains calm under pressure
- Always punctual and reliable
- Demonstrates a flexible attitude to changing working hours and patterns
Hourly pay/salary £7.83 an hour
Job Type: Permanent
Please send a cover letter with your CV explaining what job you are applying for and why you want to work for us.
*Unfortunately due to high volume of applications we are unable to notify applicants if they have not been shortlisted. If you have not heard from us within 4 to 6 weeks you can assume your application has not been successful. *