Position: Security Officer
Consortio Security Limited are looking to recruit an experienced professional Security Officer with excellent customer service skills.
Main site based in Banbury Leicester. The successful applicants must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and spoken and will be required to pass a literacy and numeracy test. Must be IT literate.
All applicants are required to be well presented, have the ability to multi-task. This is a front of house position therefore you will be the first point of contact for the site.
- Control access and egress, utilising the equipment and systems provided
- Ensure clients’ staff, property and other assets are secure
- Answer all enquiries courteously and professionally
- Accurately operate designated alarm systems
- Monitor CCTV footage for protection of property and assets
- Complete the daily log, noting all appropriate activity
- Produce accurate reports as and when needed
- Conduct sufficient internal and external patrols to ensure security of all zones
- Ensure all procedures, site / assignment instructions and protocols are followed at all times; being particularly diligent when in an emergency situation
- Maintain tidy and clean work areas
- Be an effective ambassador for Consortio, always smart and diligent.
- A current SIA Licence – Front Line, carried at all times on duty
- Smart appearance, following the Consortio uniform requirements to the letter
- Good verbal communication skills, pleasant manner, approachable, clearly spoken
- Shows excellent customer care skills
- Shows courtesy and respect for people at all times in all situations
- Possesses computer literacy of at least a basic level
- Demonstrates basic numeracy and literacy skills for following instructions and preparing reports
- Demonstrates good observation skills
- Remains calm under pressure
- Always punctual and reliable
- Demonstrates a flexible attitude to changing working hours and patterns
- Must demonstrate understanding of Health & Safety requirements when handling and using machinery and use appropriate Personal Protective Equipment
- Supports the team, giving assistance where possible
Hourly pay/salary £8.00 an hour
Job Type: Permanent
*Unfortunately due to high volume of applications we are unable to notify applicants if they have not been shortlisted. If you have not heard from us within 4 to 6 weeks you can assume your application has not been successful. *