Position: Reception Security Officer
Consortio Security Ltd is looking to recruit an experienced professional Security Officer with excellent customer service skills. The role is working in a Front of House/Reception capacity controlling access/egress, visitor and incident management, carrying out patrols and report writing.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and spoken and will be required to pass a literacy and numeracy test.
- Control access and egress, utilising the equipment and systems provided
- Ensure clients’ staff, property and other assets are secure
- Answer all enquiries courteously and professionally
- Accurately operate designated alarm systems
- Complete the daily log, noting all appropriate activity
- Produce accurate reports as and when needed
- Conduct sufficient internal and external patrols to ensure security of all zones
- Ensure all procedures, site / assignment instructions and protocols are followed at all times; being particularly diligent when in an emergency situation
- Maintain tidy and clean work areas
- Be an effective ambassador for Consortio, always smart and diligent.
- Proven experience in an security/ hospitality environment
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Computer literacy is essential due to web-based logs and staff/ student portal and Microsoft applications being used
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Excellent interpersonal skills and Customer-oriented
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Valid SIA license
- The ability to communicate verbally and written in English
Hourly pay/salary £8.00 an hour
Job Type: Full time
Please send us your CV and cover letter highlighting which job you are applying for.
*Unfortunately due to high volume of applications we are unable to notify applicants if they have not been shortlisted. If you have not heard from us within 4 to 6 weeks you can assume your application has not been successful. *